Ultimate Star Wars RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Star Wars Role Playing Game

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group

Go down 
+3
Nuczija
Jearik
Felix
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jearik
Immigrant
Jearik

The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 7:16 pm

"I would like that despite the pain." Jearik said as he moved the chair. He laughed a bit as he waited for the chambers to come up. His mind fluttered onto thesubject of leaving Satine there with the othe rep people. "Could you go on ahead Satine? I just remembered that I have a private matter to attend to." Jearik said as he maid the chair turn around in the middle of their journey.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 7:20 pm

Satine smiled when Jearik said his hurtful words. "That is not apart of our mission, soldier."
Back to top Go down
Jearik
Immigrant
Jearik

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 7:23 pm

"I know but I made a promise to someone that I would visit them here on Ryloth and I don't want to scae them away." Jearik said as he looked at Satine. His eyes glowing with conviction and seriousness. "I promise that I'll be back soon." Jearik said as he sighed a bit sadly.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 7:34 pm

Satine held Jearik's hands. She sobbed and grabbed his arms and threw herself onto him. She kissed him with intensity and compassion. Her kiss could be considered as 'hot' as a million suns. The kiss was so long it had been five minutes before she stopped tonguing and straightened herself.

"But, you are injured. You are in no condition to go anywhere like that." She said pointing to the hole in his leg. It seemed like it was getting swolen.
Back to top Go down
Jearik
Immigrant
Jearik

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 7:39 pm

"That may be so but I don't go back on my promises. If I get medical attention now then I might not be able to fulfill it." Jearik said after he enjoyed the passionate kiss. Then he sighed a bit as he caved. "Alright then. LEts go get me some medical attention." He said as he examined the lightsaber.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 7:47 pm

"Exactly. Come on." The next few moments went by fast and they were before the Twi'lek Clan Council chambers. Satine looked around trying to find a Twi'lek but instead found Seaas and the Jedi Masters and A.R.C. Troopers.
Back to top Go down
Jearik
Immigrant
Jearik

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 7:50 pm

Jearik soon tried to get up but fell back into the hovering chair. He was in it and besides Satine as he sighed sadly. He still held the lightsaber up to his eyes before he put it in his clothes so securely that it would be hard to notice it.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 9:02 pm

Satine addressed Seaas, "Hey, Jedi. We have returned from our mission. I need to talk with the Twi'leks to get General Jearik all patched up. What's been going on recently?"
Back to top Go down
seaas
Immigrant
seaas

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:06 pm

(what has been going on , sorry ive been really busy since we started this mission Sad )
Back to top Go down
Secret Shadows
Immigrant
Secret Shadows

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:47 pm

The Hell, I DOnt think so, you deleted my post, i had a valid post, dont be starting this shit now martok, my post was a valid post.
Back to top Go down
seaas
Immigrant
seaas

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 1:31 pm

"uhhh nothings really been happening sir shall we continue along?"
Back to top Go down
Jearik
Immigrant
Jearik

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 4:07 pm

(OOC: Sorry Martok. This makes me feel horrible but I must. Sad )

Jearik turned his chair around and moved it out of the building. "This place is too crowded. I'll be going for a bit." He yelled at Satine before taking his comm out and used it to contact the Corvette. "Pilot, could land outside of the City of Lessu and make sure its cloaked." The pilot responded, "Yes sir." As the his powerchair's speed setting was turned up to its maximum speed he would look back as he was now in the middle of the city. He soon had his chair go faster and out of the city. As the ship landed he drove the chair up into it. Then he got up and walked after activating the lightsaber he had taken from the droid. Once he was in the cockpit he sank the lightsaber into the pilot's chest and threw him into the main room. After deactivating the lightsaber he sat in the pilots chair and took off. He proceeded into orbit where he activated his comm to Satine's channel. "I'm sorry but I have to do this. I will come back to you though if I don't, I want you to know that I love you Satine." He said as he piloted the ship. It wasn't his first pilot experiance but his injuries made it a bit difficult. He soon plotted on where to go before he entered any co-ordinates. He decided to have the ship travel to its previous destination. Its engines hummed as he flew it out the necessarry distance before he jumped into hyperspace.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:07 pm

(ooc: Willice..it was ooc so it doesn't matter in this ROLEPLAYING topic. Seaas, Satine and Jearik just found a Sith Holocron after discovering a Sith Academy on Ryloth. You and the 7 Jedi Masters had to wait outside the twi'lek clan council chambers. So SATINE is talking to you. Not Martok Very Happy And Jearik, just remember when you roleplay it is not always official...so do not make future posts like you did with the travel post as it can be intercepted)

"Sad, indeed. I hope Martok's talks are successful." Suddenly, Satine heard Jearik's command. She shook her hand. "Pilot, delay that order." The pilot followed Jearik's superior of course, Satine. Before Satine could talk Jearik was off. Satine yelled at Jearik, and even ordered him to return. He clearly was disobeying her orders. "Seaas, join me!" Satine focused the flow of Energy to her fleet and she picked up speed traveling faster and faster towards Jearik, using Force Speed. "GENERAL, I COMMAND YOU TO STOP!"
Back to top Go down
seaas
Immigrant
seaas

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:55 pm

Seaas ran after them keeping a close pace with Satine. Reaching out to grasp jearik around the wrist of his armor. with her left hand. While with the right she placed her hand on the butt of her light sabre. In a lound and strong voice Seaas called out to him. " Jearik you will stop your actions." Her face remained cool, her eyes even colder. Like ice they peered up out of the face of the jedi. She was not about to let him leave her mission.
Back to top Go down
Jearik
Immigrant
Jearik

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:20 am

(OOC: Sorry. Forgot that. -.- Also I should've asked an admin about it instead of Caboose. I'm stupid. ><)

Jearik stopped though he instead of turning around he is grabbed by Seaas. Though he tried to struggle out of her grip. "Release me Jedi. I have no quarrel with you but I must go. I will get there whether you allow it or not." Jearik said as he grabbed the lightsaber and activated it. He seemed fully prepared to fight though his condition was quickly deteriorating due to his injury in his leg.
Back to top Go down
seaas
Immigrant
seaas

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:46 pm

(wait who's ligth sabre are you holding. cause i clearly wasnt holding mine. unless you are going to turn around and face me then grab it off of my hip.)
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 4:40 pm

(It's his, Seaas. He's a Force-Sensitive and picked up a lightsaber from the Sith Academy)

"I TRUSTED you, Jearik...I LOVED you....I...I...ROMANCED with you...and this is how it is to be!? I order you to stand down as your superior admiral. Resistance to comply will result in severe harm to your health. I am no longer playing games. This is a side you NEVER want to see.?" Satine scowled. She glared coldly into Jearik's eyes burning with hate. She slowly drew her lightsaber and initiated it. The beam sprung from the hilt. She was ready to duel. She stood in the lightsaber form of Ataru. "Leave you will not, if anything to say about it I do."
Back to top Go down
seaas
Immigrant
seaas

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:20 pm

Seaas struggled to keep hold of him as he wrestled at her grip. Finding her adamant hand upon his wrist she resorted to pulling a sabre on her. Not letting go She two quickly pulled her own blade out and ingnited its brilliant blue beam. The tip loomed over head with its point down at Jearik's chest. She wish not to fight her comrade, however she would defend herself from harm.
Back to top Go down
Jearik
Immigrant
Jearik

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 4:02 am

Jearik faltered at Satine's words as tears started to run down his cheeks a bit. "This..is something I must do. Even if it means fighting you." He said as he tied to escape Seaas's grip on his hand. His injured leg moves about in a few steps as the tendons of it start stretching and some tearing due to the size of the hole in his leg.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:31 pm

Satine ran to attack him but stopped. Why? She could...could not hurt the only man she ever truly loved. She cried more and fell to the ground on her knees. She tried to grow some sanity in multiple places, but they were voided as her passion burned within her.
Back to top Go down
seaas
Immigrant
seaas

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 7:34 pm

Seaas attempted to kick Jearik in his injured leg. hopefully this would bring him down and let her take up the advantage. If successful she would attempt to disarm him one down.
Back to top Go down
Jearik
Immigrant
Jearik

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:55 pm

Jearik tried to dodge Seaas's kick though he wasn't agile enough. Her kick stretche the tendons around the hole in his leg a bit more as her foot connected with his bad leg. He fell over as on side of it snapped. When he hit the ground he had been driven delusional from the pain. His eyes portraying everything a multi-colored or covered in water.
Back to top Go down
seaas
Immigrant
seaas

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 1:02 pm

Seaas went ahead and loped the top off of the light sabre jearik was holding as to eliminate the threat of attack. Though it would be easy enough to repair the sabre at another time. Seaas then knelt next to Jearik and used force heal to alleviate some of the pain and healing of the hole in his leg.
Back to top Go down
Jearik
Immigrant
Jearik

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 1:55 pm

Jearik let out a sigh as he seemed to have been driven delerious before they fought. His eyes wander around a bit as he looks for something or someone similar. His face showed different emotions before he seemingly fell asleep. His eyes had shone brightly before they closed as he appeared to have fallen asleep.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 3:31 pm

Satine stood regaining her balance and emotions. She felt a tad of hatred for Jearik, but deep down, despite her natural personalty per her Species, she loved Jearik. "...You-..You-..-You- have disgraced the New Republic by your actions. You have refused to obey direct orders by your grandest superior. You attempted to leave your assigned mission by overstepping my authority and requested the corvette. For such actions, you will face the Tribunal at Zonama Sekot, when we arrive home." Satine inhaled and exhaled a large blow of air. She sighed. Tears streaked her face. Satine continued, "Until..Until then...I am obligated to henceforth, strip your of your rank as General in the New Republic and sentence you under arrest." Surprisingly, as if Satine already knew, she took out handcuffs from her travelling bag and placed them on Jearik, though he was on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next