Ultimate Star Wars RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Star Wars Role Playing Game

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic

Go down 
+4
Laufe
Secret Shadows
Felix
Nuczija
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Nuczija
Administrator
Nuczija

"Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic Empty
PostSubject: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:12 pm

(There was never a corvette and Mandalore, and I never said they weren't canon)
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:15 pm

(ooc: I know..I wasn't implying you say they were not canon, lol. I was just saying that they aren't human replica droids but androids..unless you were commenting on another post in which case I am sorry. Also, look in the travel posts. There IS a travel post and my rep corvette arrived there)
Back to top Go down
Secret Shadows
Immigrant
Secret Shadows

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:32 pm

(Im gonna jump in as a Mandalorian Captain i have nothing better to do)

"Move the ship closer" Said the captain on the bridge of a mandalorian ship.

As the Mandalorian ship edged clsoer to the forign craft, the message went out that the forign ship disarm their weapons.

"Raise the deflector shields, prepair some fighters, i want to be prepaired if this is gouing to torun int oa fire fight, dont arm the weapons yet though, lets see what they do" Said the captain, he was the Captain of a rather small ship, it was a Small Corvette, but it was still a force to be reconed with, it was a new ship with all new equipment aboard.

"Lt. run a scan, see if these new sensors cant detect any cloaked republic ship" Said the captain as the lt turned to the radar screen and began scanning.
Back to top Go down
Laufe
Administrator
Laufe

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 12:08 am

You need permission, to RP in someone Elses RP, you can't just jump in when you want to.
Back to top Go down
Proteus616
Immigrant

PostSubject: Something OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 8:19 am

(OCC: Sorry for not posting i was at work for 8 hours of cooking KFC, It sucks arse lol)
Back to top Go down
https://ultimatestarwarsrpg.rpg-board.net
Laufe
Administrator
Laufe

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 10:05 am

Can i has some KFC?

I'll pay for the shipping.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 11:05 am

Yes, Willice, you have no control over any other factions' ships but yours. You are not the General NPC Player and even then you should have permission of the creator of the topic.
Back to top Go down
Proteus616
Immigrant

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 6:12 pm

lol sorry they dont let me take any free chicken home Sad
Back to top Go down
Laufe
Administrator
Laufe

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 8:47 pm

Well, that just Sucks then.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:10 am

(OOC: Proteus, your post in the Something RP would be invalid because you can't contact a ship you don't see. You have to have a visual contact and sensors pointed at the ship to get a lock and then contact them so you can't contact my cloaked corvette)
Back to top Go down
Proteus616
Immigrant

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 8:43 am

sorry lol, no those comm links were to the mandalorianns lol sorry i didnt specify, that entire time i was still talking to the mandos lol sorry matrok i wil edit
Back to top Go down
Nuczija
Administrator
Nuczija

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 2:06 pm

Martok wrote:
(OOC: Proteus, your post in the Something RP would be invalid because you can't contact a ship you don't see. You have to have a visual contact and sensors pointed at the ship to get a lock and then contact them so you can't contact my cloaked corvette)

Then tell me how ships can contact across entire sectors. The Empire military had contact with every base, from any base they wanted too. You don't need to visually see to contact someone, just the right frequency.
Back to top Go down
Secret Shadows
Immigrant
Secret Shadows

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 2:09 pm

Jesus dont all jump on me because im fucking bored on the verge of quitting because SOMEONE 8cought* nuchiha *cough* is to lazy to post inthe search.

I will play the captain of the NPC ship that was cut in half then, its a random freightor and to my knowlage its not important.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 2:17 pm

I don't get why you must include "quitting"...it doesn't have that much affect. Honestly, if someone chose to leave then they do. I doubt we are or should go cry and whine like little girls about it. Oh and Willice, you need Nuchiha's permission and mine to even join this Roleplay. I don't believe you should be involved, however. The freighter was destroyed so nothing would happen...and you can't roleplay *past* events in a topic that is in the present.

Oh and Nuchiha, Commonly to even contact a ship you have them on your sensors or have some type of identification to contact them across the galaxy. If you don't see or cannot sense a ship whatsoever, tell me how someone would know:
1. That it is a cloaked corvette.
2. It's frequency/channel.
3. That it had not already left and jumped into hyperspace.

Anyway, Proteus edited his post as it was directed to you Razz
Back to top Go down
Proteus616
Immigrant

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 2:32 pm

Yep all done and edited Smile and now just waiting for you guys Smile

ps for the next six hours im at school so my avaliability may be limited
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 2:35 pm

Ouhh..the Mandos are going to board your ship (probably first) then us (but I'll roleplay that). Lmao. Mandos vs. Rep. vs. E.T./UNKNOWN Razz lol that was a pun...i'm drunk (joking)
Back to top Go down
Proteus616
Immigrant

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 2:36 pm

hahahahahahahahahahhaahhahha lol ET PHONE HOME Smile

hint hint phone home means assault 45,000 Battle Cruisers jumping out of hyperspace lolololol

not really lol ahahaha
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 3:14 pm

O.O Lol..LIES! Razz
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:12 pm

[quote=Proteus16]With that Proteus sent the Hanger into lockdown except for
Mandalores Hanger door so he could get out. Cylinders proceeded to rise
out of the ground in the hanger as sixteen more MagnaGuard joined the
other four with Proteus as he sat at a balcony just over the hanger and
waited for the other faction to reveal themselves.

(OOC: The
balcony is just a overlook with stairs connected, this is not externally
connected to anything, its merely a peice of metal hanging of the front
of the hanger. If more needs explaining just yell out)
[/quote]

Proteus, what do you mean by "into lockdown except for MANDALORES HANGAR DOOR"?

You should really give specifics. I am assuming it is the Mandalorian Shuttle's hangar door. However, you wouldn't have control over that for starters Razz Oh and by lockdown, does your the hangar doors have;

1. A shield, which obviously cannot be seen.

OR

2. Those large steel barriers that collide with one another, securing the hangar bay doors?
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 8:03 pm

Nuchiha you need to edit your post because the corvette DID NOT GO IN THE CARGO BAY. The jedi masters jumped out.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 8:04 pm

(look at something ooc)
Back to top Go down
Nuczija
Administrator
Nuczija

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 8:31 pm

Then them and the crew are instantly dead via vacuum. Unless the Corvette went in partially, still making the noise.
Back to top Go down
Proteus616
Immigrant

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 8:57 pm

Hey guys I just posted/fixed my post
Back to top Go down
seaas
Immigrant
seaas

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 9:28 pm

im not drunken
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 9:29 pm

Nuchiha Saiya Revan II wrote:
Then them and the crew are instantly dead via vacuum. Unless the Corvette went in partially, still making the noise.

Force Breath..duh and the clones have masks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic Empty

Back to top Go down

"Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Star Wars RPG :: SPACEPORT CANTINA :: Bar-
Jump to: