Ultimate Star Wars RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Star Wars Role Playing Game

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic

Go down 
+4
Laufe
Secret Shadows
Felix
Nuczija
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

"Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 6:46 am

Oh now I get it Razz Thought you meant I EDITED MY POST. Well, so, you are the Founder and you can simply TELL CHEE (IF HE PERMITS) THAT YOU EDITED IT....
Back to top Go down
Proteus616
Immigrant

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 3:18 am

Hey guys, sorry for not posting, i have been busy with the girlfriend, im using my phone to view posts, when i get on my computer i will post so yeah sorry for the delay
Back to top Go down
https://ultimatestarwarsrpg.rpg-board.net
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 2:17 pm

EVERYONE F'ING POST!!! WE ONLY HAVE ONE MORE DAY UNTIL SEAAS AND OTHER PLAYERS, WHICH HAVEN'T ROLEPLAYED (STARTING TOMORROW) IN A MONTHHH QUIT THE RP AND DO SOMETHING BY THEMSELVES AND LIKE EDIT THE ENTIRE TIMELINE. SO ANYWAY, CHEE POST NOWWWWWWW THEN NUCHIHA POSTTT RIGHT AFFTEERRR ABOVE ANYTHING ELSE AND YOUR OTHER *DUMB* GAMESSS
Back to top Go down
Laufe
Administrator
Laufe

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 7:06 am

You seem... angry...
Back to top Go down
Proteus616
Immigrant

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 7:48 am

lol a little bit lol
Back to top Go down
Nuczija
Administrator
Nuczija

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 11:23 am

ARGH! I'm a grammar pirate! I'm here to steal all of Martok's grammar on this page!

E.N,N!H,....HI?OITI.W,,F(C)....E!!!WS,'()RP.S,CN**

Better not sail in my waters again Argh!

(You seem a little mad Martok, calm down man. Everyone posted, trying to lighten up the mood.)
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 4:02 pm

NuchihaSaiyaRevanII wrote:

As he pressed a button his escape pod launched as it ejected from
the ship. A gap was made in the shield system barely large enough for
two escape pods, but small enough that a star fighter can't fit.
Nuchiha's escape pod went through, he landed about 137 Meters away from
the shield station. He waited for the rest to land.

Nuchiha, I am trying to be calm. I am very stressed out considering I was just in Germany the other day resolving a political dispute. However, I would like to point out the error in your post.

An escape pod is commonly the size of a starfighter. I have high doubt that an escape pod could fit through the shield that resembles an encasing shield (note "resembles" which means like), as you said that it is barely large enough for a starfighter. In fact, no escape pod is smaller than a starfighter. As you are talking about width, not height. And all escape pods are designed to be wider than a starfighter. They are meant to capacitate many crewmen.

I think you should edit your post in which case.

And if you did get through some magical way, so could the Corvette since it is merely skinny (and yes I know you didn't say it could not). But anyway, your escape pod would probably activate its self-destruction sequence and send an electrical surge through the entire ship destroying the primary systems, merely because it would have touched and been affected by the Planetary Shield.
Back to top Go down
Nuczija
Administrator
Nuczija

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 5:05 pm

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Escape_pod

Most, if not all escape pods are smaller than a Starfighter due to width. These are single person escape pods, not huge escape pods for 8 people.

The corvette... Is much larger than a starfighter, nearly like 3x as wide. But it is skinny. The mid section is skinny but the front part is much larger, and the engines even bigger.

How would my escape pod self-destruct? It doesn't have a self-destruct.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 5:55 pm

I meant it could have an engine overload and stuff similar to such and could result in your starship being destructed.

"Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 9 250px-StealthShip-SWE

Not by much, however. And if anything the very top point of the ship on the front and back would be affected but not for long. Still, the electrical surge could do much, but at most probably damage the flare launchers, as you said in the Chatbox when we talked about it today.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 8:38 pm

OKAY. I edited my post everyone. The Damsel In Distress RP may resume!

CHEE: You must spot Martok, somehow, and then carry him to somewhere safe and use the Force to heal him so the rest of the mission shall be fulfilled.
Back to top Go down
Proteus616
Immigrant

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 12:43 am

Awesome.
Back to top Go down
Nuczija
Administrator
Nuczija

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 5:33 pm

Martok edit yet post if you want.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 6:25 pm

Edited post!
Back to top Go down
Proteus616
Immigrant

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 6:32 pm

so who posts next?
Back to top Go down
Nuczija
Administrator
Nuczija

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 6:34 pm

I post now

Since Proteus isn't involved due to being on Concordia... We can have seperate RP for that, post another RP of you landing Razz

Chee would, but she's absent.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 6:43 pm

Yes, which is sad...just somehow move her post to the topic. Because she already posted her escape from the explosion and how she was trying to find me Razz
Back to top Go down
Proteus616
Immigrant

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 6:53 pm

Okay will do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Star Wars RPG :: SPACEPORT CANTINA :: Bar-
Jump to: