Ultimate Star Wars RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Star Wars Role Playing Game

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter I: Diplomatic Tides

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

Chapter I: Diplomatic Tides  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter I: Diplomatic Tides    Chapter I: Diplomatic Tides  - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 11:21 pm

I assumed you actually read my entire plot in the first post Razz It's not very late in the RP AT ALL, considering all that we have ahead of us. Well, go change it -.- Everything must one way or the next fit the plot.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Chapter I: Diplomatic Tides    Chapter I: Diplomatic Tides  - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:46 am

K. NUCH - I edited your post and included Chief Omar and Illador's parts as well. Now, reply to the revised version of your post and post as the Prime Minister. Just give him the information he wants to know. After that, Omar will give some sort of response and THEN Laufey may bring in the Empire.
Back to top Go down
Laufe
Administrator
Laufe

PostSubject: Re: Chapter I: Diplomatic Tides    Chapter I: Diplomatic Tides  - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:22 am

If your goal was to make your self look like an ass? You've achieved your goal.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Chapter I: Diplomatic Tides    Chapter I: Diplomatic Tides  - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:29 pm

Well, he wasn't understanding what I was saying -.- Something had to be done. Anyhow, he doesn't own the characters anyway so it's not like I intruded on his personal territory. Now, if I edited a post portraying Nuchiha Saiya Revan II, then we have a problem Wink However, someone else was supposed to be the Prime Minister anyway.
Back to top Go down
Nuczija
Administrator
Nuczija

PostSubject: Re: Chapter I: Diplomatic Tides    Chapter I: Diplomatic Tides  - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:35 pm

When was I not to Role Play the Prime Minister... I believe it was the person that designed the Royal Mandalorian Federation's politics?
Back to top Go down
Laufe
Administrator
Laufe

PostSubject: Re: Chapter I: Diplomatic Tides    Chapter I: Diplomatic Tides  - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:36 pm

No, it makes you an ass. No one but you had a problem with his post. Only you. Then you had the nerve to just edit it, with out his consent, this isn't your site, your position or nor your plot to dictate what Nuch dose in his post. It just shows your a control freak.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Chapter I: Diplomatic Tides    Chapter I: Diplomatic Tides  - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:42 pm

If you haven't noticed, it is only me, him, and you in the plot currently. And, last time I checked, I am the one that wrote the plot. I know how the characters are to act. Why slow progress when it could easily be done? He was posting as a role-player, not an administrator. Get over it. The past is the past. If he wants to continue to have fun, all he must do is keep on posting. I KNEW he had difficulty trying to comprehend the fullness of the characters so now that he has my post as guidelines, it will make it easier for him.
Back to top Go down
Laufe
Administrator
Laufe

PostSubject: Re: Chapter I: Diplomatic Tides    Chapter I: Diplomatic Tides  - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:48 pm

So? Because it's 'not right' you must change to the way you see fit, because it not how it's meant to be, just because you wrote it?

Yeah that makes you an Elitist Asshat
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Chapter I: Diplomatic Tides    Chapter I: Diplomatic Tides  - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:04 pm

If trying to help a friend out so he knows how to go about with his characters and how to describe certain things about them makes me an elitist asshat, then so be it! What is done and is done and can never be reversed. I could care less about your hurt feelings.
Back to top Go down
Laufe
Administrator
Laufe

PostSubject: Re: Chapter I: Diplomatic Tides    Chapter I: Diplomatic Tides  - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:09 pm

Your not trying to help a friend, your just making the RP go your way, and no one else's way.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Chapter I: Diplomatic Tides    Chapter I: Diplomatic Tides  - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:49 pm

Regardless what you may believe, it will benefit Nuch in the end. Now, enough of this useless discussion. We have a plot to proceed with. Your rambling is more a nuisance than constructive criticism. If Nuch has an issue, he is free to express himself to me in private, as he has done numerous times in the past. Thank you, concerned player.
Back to top Go down
Nuczija
Administrator
Nuczija

PostSubject: Re: Chapter I: Diplomatic Tides    Chapter I: Diplomatic Tides  - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:25 pm

Martok just because you made the plot doesn't change the characters. The characters were made before the plot while we were making the factions. For all you know Mand'alore is insanity and the Prime Minister is fatigued due to extreme insomnia.

There wasn't a problem, who gives a damn if the Prime Minister speaks first, in real life... You tell me all the time not to compare real life, yet you do it. Theoretically, the Mand'alore is the head of government and head of state due to his position and constitutional rights as Mand'alore.

I had no difficulty comprehending the fullness of the characters I made. You just keep revealing more and more plot information late into the plot, so we have to constantly edit the posts. You just keep flipping out over the most trivial of things in the Role Plays. You don't know how Mandalorian politics work, it's 700 years in the future.

I would hardly say can never be reversed... I can edit it just as fast as you did. I know we aren't some group of psychologists or a suggestion box, but you should be more open to people's feelings and their opinions. If we ignore players, it's a quick way to have them leave.

I know it doesn't seem like it, but I've literally read and thought about every suggestion ever posted on this site. Just because I don't post doesn't mean I don't care. I even go into the archives sometimes to look at old suggestions for new ideas. This is why you see me proposing the most random things whether its in Suggestions/Ideas, a PM or in the Staff section.

I'm not saying you should do this Martok, but what you did say to Caboose concerning his emotional state was quite rude. I'm not saying you should care either, but blatantly saying it damages the staff's image.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Chapter I: Diplomatic Tides    Chapter I: Diplomatic Tides  - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:53 pm

They were made before the plot? That was unbeknownst to me. I thought you made them up on the spot Razz Just like Cal Omar and whatnot, which are characters I made up on the spot. Once more, the lack of communication remains an issue. When I raised points about the characters having to be in accordance with the plot, you never spoke against such. I never heard of these characters before the plot was announced anyhow. Either way, the characters would have to fit the plot so everything can happen as detailed.

Did I ever say the Prime Minister spoke initially in real life? No. I simply wanted the Prime Minister to speak first because HE called the meeting. It is his duty to tell what's it about. As far as we are all concerned, the entire idea of this Galactic Union was a mere thought of the PM. Ummm...everything I said is in the plot. Maybe you should actually READ THE PLOT? If you did, you would know everything I did. My goodness.

I didn't think what I said to Caboose hurt him....and he can usually take it anyway. I know what to say to certain players, Nuch. If Caboose believes he has a backbone, he will recover from my words. He needed to hear the obvious.
Back to top Go down
Laufe
Administrator
Laufe

PostSubject: Re: Chapter I: Diplomatic Tides    Chapter I: Diplomatic Tides  - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:29 pm

Martok, I think you've forgotten the part where it's your turn to post, not Nuchs .
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Chapter I: Diplomatic Tides    Chapter I: Diplomatic Tides  - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:47 pm

No...I'm pretty sure it's his because I left his post off with Cal speaking or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Laufe
Administrator
Laufe

PostSubject: Re: Chapter I: Diplomatic Tides    Chapter I: Diplomatic Tides  - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 7:20 am

That makes no sense. You edited his post to 'make sense' it's your post.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Chapter I: Diplomatic Tides    Chapter I: Diplomatic Tides  - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 9:55 pm

No. I edited his post and also included my parts because I didn't feel like making a whole new post for that. So, if you actually read the entire post, it is Nuch's turn to reply as he is to incline that this Union isn't a way of controlling the Galactic Alliance and obliterating their freedoms.
Back to top Go down
Laufe
Administrator
Laufe

PostSubject: Re: Chapter I: Diplomatic Tides    Chapter I: Diplomatic Tides  - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:41 am

That's just stupid, just make a post.
Back to top Go down
Laufe
Administrator
Laufe

PostSubject: Re: Chapter I: Diplomatic Tides    Chapter I: Diplomatic Tides  - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:41 am

That's just stupid, just make a post.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Chapter I: Diplomatic Tides    Chapter I: Diplomatic Tides  - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:58 pm

Nuch, we await your reply.
Back to top Go down
Nuczija
Administrator
Nuczija

PostSubject: Re: Chapter I: Diplomatic Tides    Chapter I: Diplomatic Tides  - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 4:36 pm

Martok I already made my request to you and you haven't answered me. You completely ignored me mate.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Chapter I: Diplomatic Tides    Chapter I: Diplomatic Tides  - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 6:49 pm

No, I told you it is highly unnecessary to have to divide your post. It's not difficult to follow whatsoever. All you are doing is posting in response to the last paragraph.
Back to top Go down
Laufe
Administrator
Laufe

PostSubject: Re: Chapter I: Diplomatic Tides    Chapter I: Diplomatic Tides  - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:20 pm

There problem solved, now both of you post.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Chapter I: Diplomatic Tides    Chapter I: Diplomatic Tides  - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 12:50 am

Razz and OMG!?! I'm going to freak out. I wrote like a 20 paragraph post and I wasn't even doing yet (lol) and Windows Updates decided to install a few updates at that time so it erased all of that, and Lazarus wasn't installed on the firefox for that account.
Back to top Go down
Laufe
Administrator
Laufe

PostSubject: Re: Chapter I: Diplomatic Tides    Chapter I: Diplomatic Tides  - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 1:19 am

Yeah, that's BS. Windows will only restart for updates, if you allow it to. Unless you've been stupid and messed around with your settings, then your just stupid for doing that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter I: Diplomatic Tides    Chapter I: Diplomatic Tides  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter I: Diplomatic Tides
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next