Ultimate Star Wars RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Star Wars Role Playing Game

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic

Go down 
+4
Laufe
Secret Shadows
Felix
Nuczija
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Nuczija
Administrator
Nuczija

"Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:49 pm

I prefer what I said.

ARC Troopers go in alone.

OR

ARC Troopers go onto the hull, find another entrance. They use said entrance, sabotage the ship (Destroy Engines and Comms Relay), have the Corvette land for the Jedi to reinforce the ARC as they do whatever they were doing. Not sure if they're taking over or what.
Back to top Go down
Proteus616
Immigrant

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:54 pm

oh okay i dont mind that as long as they dont destroy my hyperdrives or engines or comms relays
Back to top Go down
https://ultimatestarwarsrpg.rpg-board.net
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:07 pm

Lol, Fine. Let's redo this then, people. Proteus and Nuchiha, edit your posts first.
Back to top Go down
Proteus616
Immigrant

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:10 pm

okay then doing it now i just gotta swap to my phone as im at school an i got lunch now
Back to top Go down
Nuczija
Administrator
Nuczija

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:07 am

Martok we need you to edit yours... Tell us when you do that then we'll edit.

I need to wait for Pro to edit, who's waiting for you.
Back to top Go down
Proteus616
Immigrant

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:10 am

Already edited my post Nuch it was the last post of page 1 and I believe that Martok has also already edited his post just before that.
Back to top Go down
Proteus616
Immigrant

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 5:02 pm

Okay all edited and ready for you Nuchiha.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:19 pm

Yes, I have edited my post to saying just the A.R.C. Troopers boarded the ship, stealth. Also, could they fit through the vents? And do the doors that lead out of the hangar bay have access codes? Or are they the simple "walk to and open" doors?
Back to top Go down
Proteus616
Immigrant

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 8:22 pm

Peiple that walk through are scanned then the doors open they are scanned for a little device that says your meant to be on the ship this is for hanger doors the bridge engineering and all important rooms
Back to top Go down
Nuczija
Administrator
Nuczija

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:38 pm

Edited the post
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:19 pm

(OOC: I'm in CANADA, NUCHIHA so it is Kilometres and Metres, NOT your American translation Razz Remember the spelling is different in individual countries. And WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! Hold Up! You cannot just god-mod my actions, Nuchiha. You of all people should know that is utterly and completely RIDICULOUS. How would you like it if I said I blew up the door to the bridge, shot every bridge crewman, locked the bridge, planted a bomb on the controls, went to the hangar bay, my corvette landed, and I escaped, then the ship blows up? YOU WOULD NOT. So PLEASE EDIT YOUR POSTS! [Yes, proteus and nuchiha though it's not your fault, Proteus])
Back to top Go down
Proteus616
Immigrant

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:59 pm

Wait what happened?
Back to top Go down
Laufe
Administrator
Laufe

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 7:33 pm

Martok, did you actually read his post or just skim it? Cause After carefully reading it, he's hardly GM'ing. Granted it's a bit Uber with the sheer amount of actions. but all he did was Breach & Fire.
Back to top Go down
Nuczija
Administrator
Nuczija

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:42 pm

(Yeah, I just exploded the door. Fired in, it's not even real shooting, it's suppressive Fire)
Back to top Go down
seaas
Immigrant
seaas

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 9:43 pm

id say firing is firing but thats just me
Back to top Go down
Proteus616
Immigrant

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 10:04 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Laufe
Administrator
Laufe

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:45 am

seaas wrote:
id say firing is firing but thats just me

All Nuchiha did was Breached the Door, blew it up, and fired into the now open door, unless it said people were killed (which he didn't) then it would be God Modding, but he didn't and thus it's not God Modding.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 2:18 pm

(Yes, but he didn't allow a gap for us to detect him. You honestly think we wouldn't detect someone with our sensors? Or perhaps we take control of the ship via the engineering room? It's not a two minute walk to the engineering room. So I would say edit it)
Back to top Go down
Proteus616
Immigrant

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 2:41 pm

Okay Smile
But i had an awesome entrance
Oh well lol
Back to top Go down
Nuczija
Administrator
Nuczija

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 2:52 pm

(Martok, what about you? Wouldn't someone detect you when you even got near the engine/engineering room, which is a critical area, that would be guarded. You even kinda auto'ed the crew by giving them no chance to react.)
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 3:29 pm

(ooc: They are only engineers Razz Proteus never assigned security and even then we would blast them to pieces Wink It was never guarded. They supposedly 'sealed' it off and that doesn't imply blast doors came down either. It merely meant that the Engineering Room was secured, meaning the doors lock and all other possible entrances. Does that make it impossible to enter? Nope. Also, what are they really going to do? The A.R.C. Troopers came in blasting, then secured all entrances right away then orders to be silenced were given. They aren't professional soldiers.)
Back to top Go down
Proteus616
Immigrant

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 4:20 pm

Kinda i did put security everywhere cos all the droids are MagnaGuards so but they don't carry their weapons around the ship
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 4:22 pm

(ooc: Mhm and if there were any nearby droids while we planted that one bomb, they would have been disabled since the bomb disables all electronics and droids that are within its radius which is miles. I'm surprised it didn't disable the reactor core either Razz Also, Proteus, I need to know: What is defending the reactor core? Usually it is vulnerable and has no shield so if anyone puts a bomb on it...boom..gone)
Back to top Go down
Proteus616
Immigrant

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 4:28 pm

(OOC :
Okay i can tell in five because im using my phone at school, so give me five and i can find out, also i convinced my brother to join USW with me today so yeah i got another member for you and im convincing some more people)
Back to top Go down
Nuczija
Administrator
Nuczija

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 4:46 pm

(Martok, no such explosive exists that small. And if it did, your blasters and armor's electric functions are also disabled. Blasters use electricity to a degree, and clone armor uses electric HUDs. Also it would disable the entire ship, well most including the core, engines and life support. With the core gone, everything is disabled including artificial gravity.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Star Wars RPG :: SPACEPORT CANTINA :: Bar-
Jump to: